Although we are not a placement agency and will not represent the job seeker on his or her behalf to an employer, we do help companies with the recruitment of candidates. Your job postings are displayed in our job bank, poste in our LinkedIn Group Job Discussions tab, emailed to individuals, and/or announced at our networking meetings.
Submit your company's openings using one of these methods:
- E-mail openings to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deliver to 1815 W. Diehl Road, Suite 900, Naperville, IL 60563
- Fax openings to us at : (630)961-1271
- You can also join our LinkedIn Group to post in our Job Discussions tab on your own. Search in Groups "Community Career Center" and click "Join".
Additional information about submitting job openings:
- Please submit job leads on company letterhead, if possible, and include contact details within the lead.
- Please indicate whether the position(s) are full or part-time and if it is a regular or temporary position.
- Job postings are retained in our active files typically for 2 weeks, unless you request longer.
This service is free of charge to all businesses and organizations.
Please consider recommending our services to employees leaving your organization. The Community Career Center can provide outplacement services which include career exploration, networking opportunities, resume writing, mock interviewing and computer tutorials.
[ Previous Page ]